Monday, March 28, 2011

...tufts...

I'm couchless.

Without couch. Sans couch.

Couch count = 0.


And I'm in a pickle. The Hubs and I have vastly different decorating styles. I like to think I have them...and so does he. But there is little to absolutely no coinciding of said "styles."

So what's a girl to do when it's time to purchase a new couch, most likely going to cost a pretty penny? This is no hypothetical, I want suggestions. I've worn myself looking online, and I'm not sure what to do next. Without easy access to the burbs, going to basic furniture stores isn't out best option; but should we buy a couch online? (I'm loving that overstock.com has free shipping....)

If money grew on trees, and I had a money tree in my apartment, these are the types of couches I would be allllll over.









You might notice a trend of tufting. My new favorite.

For the hubs?

All leather. A big, leather, man-couch. A big, leather, expensive man-couch.

Compromise?

4 comments:

  1. leather with tufts!!!!
    And big enough for me to sleep on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said you and Tim had vastly different decorating styles, my first thought was, "Tim has a decorating style?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheap Maddie, Cheap.

    I second. Leather with tufts.

    Methinks those are the most expensive type of Leather couches :( Also I would like to point out, few of those above look very comfy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim. It was just a loving observation. I'm excited to get to know your style when I come visit the windy city.

    ReplyDelete