Monday, December 13, 2010

all I want for christmas...

This Christmas forget the socks, ties, shirts, and other slightly generic presents that can tend to define the boxes under the tree. No offense intended to anyone who has bought those presents, is planning to buy those presents, or who have received those presents. They are fabulously practical. However, doing some online researching, I've found some great new gift ideas!!




How great is this? Now I can fulfill my lifelong dream of playing bocce ball 24/7, 365.


Let your goldfish live in STYLE!! Seriously, he's probably only going to live for 24 hours anyway, so give him a chance to explore some posh digs.


Love it. Reminds me of Narnia, in an office-y sort of way.



A personal fave. What could make gingerbread men more exciting? Putting them in COMBAT mode with each other and their sweet Ninja moves!



Another Fave! Five pounds and 12,600 calories of gummy goodness! And if you're thinking about getting one of these for me, don't bother. I already have one. A red one. It's awesome.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO FRUSTRATING! Do you know how lame the return policy is on the gummy bears? It doesn't exist. Guess I'll just give Mr. Green to JACK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want the paper clip holder and the ninjabread men. YOU KILL ME! I always look at your blog first thing every time I go online - even before FB.

    ReplyDelete