Sunday, October 10, 2010

Harvest Fest

I'm writing this as a new member of the Denver Botanic Gardens. I'm pretty excited. Mainly because I'm looking forward to the Christmasy Trail of Lights, and the Blossom of Lights. I've never been to either, which is basically inexcusable having grown up in Colorado. In the end, no matter. I've made a commitment to go this year with Tim; and being a member, I'm fully signed, sealed and committed!

As an additional bonus to being a member, I'm pretty much in the know when it comes to other Fests. As in Festivals. As in the Harvest Festival Tim and I went to yesterday. It was pretty awesome. There were lots of little kids in outrageously cute costumes. I couldn't get a good picture without looking like a total creeper, so you'll have to do without. Let it be known, however, that it made me yearn for motherhood (in a temporary sort of way).

There was a pumpkin patch, concert venue, concession stands (kettle corn!), mini-horses, and a ridiculously difficult corn maze.

Pumpkin #1

Pumpkin #2

Husband

Wife

Corn

Husband in Corn Maze

Corn in Corn Maze

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH YOU'RE ALREADY CALLING EACH OTHER HUSBAND and WIFE and WANTING TO HAVE BABIES!

    Side question: are those red pants?

    ReplyDelete