Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chicago!

Hooray! Tim and I are currently in Chicago, traipsing around like young, unemployed married couples tend to do....hah. JUST KIDDING! (And anyway, Tim is totally employed!!) Actually we're here for Tim to interview for his MBA degree at University of Chicago, which is uuber exciting. It's fun to be here and to know that this is my potential future home! Either way though, I'm just proud of Tim for being who he is and having such an incredibly gifted mind to even obtain an interview at the NUMBER ONE MBA SCHOOL IN THE WORLD (as ranked by The Economist Magazine)!

I was in Chicago almost exactly three years ago with some good friends Ryan Moroney and Jessica Murphy! (SHOUTOUT to Jess, who's getting married this weekend!! Can't wait to be there!!) These photo's are from that trip, since I have yet to break my camera in while here this time...



no, abbey isn't here. but yes...this is still an awesome picture.


1 comment: