Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween. I was planning on eating an entire diet of candy today. This including my main showing of a candy dinner followed by a candy dessert. Tim was ready to take on this challenge with me...but we lost gusto around breakfast time when candy just didn't sound like the best way to kick off our day.

This presented slight problems as we have very little food in our house. We desperately need to go to the grocery. However, as I was perusing through the cabinets around dinner time, I discovered the necessary ingredients to make Pumpkin Ravioli! It seemed like a Halloweeny meal, so we went for it!

The following pictures are of marginal quality....I'm hankering for a nice new camera. We shall see.


Pumpkin being shtuffed in the ravioli shell!

The plated, finished product.


An over-exposed picture of the inside pumpkin situation.

Now, to sit and wait for trick-or-treaters! I'm bemoaning the fact that we live in an apartment complex with a gate out front. I'm guessing we get a total of ZERO Halloween cuties dressed up in cool costumes and demanding sugary goods. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment