Wednesday, July 06, 2011

...the low down...

Here's the skinny...in sequential order

I'm a bad blogger,

bad birthday celebrator,

bad sister,

and bad daughter.

I'm working my best to rectify all of the above, and the devote some of my plentiful free hours of time on getting the WORD out on the oh so exciting life of moi.

Following is a small picture homage to my sister Abigail. She turned the age of twenty-seven on May 23. Thankfully, I was able to be in CO on the 24th, and a cake was made. No big deal, only 5 layers; but I WOULD go so far to say as one of my better looking creations.

She's such a good sister she even visited me in Chicago! The Bean!

She's such a good sister she eats the questionable food I cook!

She Matron of Honor's for me.

She's such a good sister she deals with not only MY antics, but also his.



After Abbey's birthday, it was time to celebrate SPENCER and his high school graduation!

It's pretty ridiculous that my little brother, who was unquestionably the cutest child EVER, has graduated. Congratulations buddy, I'm your biggest fan.





AND THEN, Father's day. Obviously, I had to see my dad on the big day, so we met at the Albuquerque airport. That's just how we roll.

Actually, I was lucky enough to be included in a psuedo-family vacay. And by lucky enough to be included, I mean I guilted my dad into including me by moaning about the woes of unemployment in a pricey city.

I love my dad, and I'm glad there's a specific day set aside to recognize how great he is. Anyone who knows me and my parents notice how alike dad and I are; from blue eyes, to the same nose, to the same tendency to believe we are always in the right. :)

All I know is that he's a great influence, has made incredible sacrifices for our family, kept me on the right path, and always threatened to punch anyone who didn't like me in the nose.

And by the way, he's a darn good athlete.





Dad, I just want you to remember that I SUCCESSFULLY mowed the back yard when I was in Colorado. We're making great strides.





No comments:

Post a Comment