Tuesday, July 26, 2011

...hair cut...

hopefully highlight of my day...

getting my hairs cut.

non-highlight of yesterday...

thinking i was getting my hairs cut, taking a 30 minute L ride, and being wrong about the day of my appointment.

this was an especially sad moment for me, as i had discovered that myself, my sister, AND my mom had all unknowingly scheduled hair cuts for the same day. turns out i was the lame one who missed out.

oh well.

so...in less than an hour i need to decide what to do with my hairstuffs.

potential ideas


lots of layers, and keep the side-bang (which i'm currently sporting having grown out my blunt bangs)



short hair, and back to the blunt bangs


keep it long, and bring back the bangies.



i never know how i'm going to get my haircut until i'm in the seat and ready to go. but one thing i know, is that i'm going to steer clear from any haircut resembling this...


2 comments:

  1. So what did you decide!!?? I need a haircut and color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. picture number one!!! The humidity in Chicago will work wonders on those layers!!!

    Though I think I may be too late with input on this one.... grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete