Tuesday, January 25, 2011

lol dogzzz

Ever since I found out about LOL cats (which I'm pretty sure I can credit to Madeline Jacks), I've been quite fond of perusing through the pictures. I even went so far as to make Tim download an application on his iphone that allows me quick and easy access to LOL Cats.

As destiny would have it, I chanced upon LOL Dogs the other night; although I like to call them LOL Dogzzzz. Looking at LOL dogzzz pictures turned into looking at awkward pet photos, which finally translated into awkward family photos.

Enjoy some choice pics below. Warning...some might shock and disturb you. BUT....I DID confirm with Tim that these were all appropriate for the bloggo.








3 comments:

  1. you and Tim MUST take one like the 2nd one up from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (how come you're not Sarah Erickson anymore?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie, I'm going to pretend that comment never happened...

    ReplyDelete