Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crocs...to wear or not to wear?

Crocs. Some people love them. Some people hate them. I'm mostly indifferent, and owning a pair of the original style myself (in a subtle shade of BRIGHT PINK), I happen to think they're an exceedingly comfortable gardening shoe.

Now...Crocs have really gone through a face life in the past couple of years. No matter how ugly some people insist they are; their level of comfort really can't be denied. WHICH IS WHY...I'm debating THESE!






I saw them at a Croc kiosk in the mall and I thought they weren't horrible looking at all. Quite the opposite methinks. I love the color, and I know they HAVE to be comfortable. As a girl who lives in flats (unless I'm wearing heels), this seem like they might just be a great purchase. My typical MO is to grab some cute target flats when they hit the clearance section. I usually wear them until they fall apart, or the sole completely wears off; and so I'm thinking it might be time to get some shoes that will hopefully last more that four to five weeks.

Crocs is doing a deal of the day everyday this month, and all their shoes are buy one get one 50% off...so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for these babies to go on sale!

SOMETHING TO NOTE in case anyone else jumps on this bandwagon; I've heard this particular style runs excessively big. It's recommended to purchase a full size and a half down. E.G. I typically wear a 7 or 7.5, so I would most likely order a 6.

Thoughts?!


1 comment:

  1. i think you should get me some too....thats my thought

    ReplyDelete