Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birthplace of our nation




This wonderful time of year reminds me of the time when me and my good friend Nicole Klink, who I sometimes like to refer to as Nikkolai, went to visit the birthplace of our nation...PLYMOUTH, MASSACHUSETTS. We did this while I was at Gordon College. I had the pleasure of rooming with Ms. Nikki Klink; which was totally God's providential plan, because she is one AWESOME girl.

I was able to spend Thanksgiving with her family in Dighton-Rehoboth, MA. Spending Thanksgiving in the SAME STATE where it all started so many years ago??! Yeah, it blew my socks off. Of course, we made a pit-stop at Plymouth on the way to her house, (which actually isn't really on the way...Nikki was so good to me), to see where America was born. Plymouth Rock...I will say I was expecting it to be a bit more impressive....

The ROCK!

Nikki and I, circa 2007

Apologies for the quality of photographs on this day. I recall that my camera was a bit off...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! Good times.
    And cute blog! Good job!!!
    Are you making rice-krispy-oreo-candy-corn turkeys this year??
    -nikkaloi

    ReplyDelete