Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nuggets Season...

Growing up, I always felt bad for people who didn't live in bigger cities. Not because I didn't like the quaintness of mini-villages, but more because I was saddened that they couldn't go to professional sporting events with the ease of those living in capital cities (or other large metropolis'). I was lucky enough to get to go to TONS of games when I was growing up, and am consequently a Colorado proud Nuggets, Avalanche, Bronco's, and sometimes the Rockies fan! Ergo, when Gary Erickson (Tim's dad) won two tickets to the pre-season nuggets game and promptly gave them to Tim and I, I WAS STOKED!!

The Nuggies were playing the Oklahoma Thunder, which holds double significance to Tim because his best bud (and best man) Geoff Sanders works for the Thunder. Sorry Geoff, the Nuggies owned the Thunder. Boomed them away. THE NUGGETS were the LIGHTENING (in terms of a "lightening to thunder" relationship).

The Pepsi Center.

And un-identifiable man in full length green spandex.
Thanks for the tickets Gary!!




1 comment: