Thursday, August 13, 2009

a pregnant goldfish is called a twit. i know. weird.

Tim and I discovered a GREAT find at one of my all-time favorite stores in Santa Barbara. The store is called "Random." I can only assume that it's called this because it is a one-hundred percent accurate representation of what the store entails. This store almost defies explanation. They have everything from bootleg Asian sports jersey's to Martha Stewart wedding books.

Here is a cross section of what I have purchased from Random in the past.
- A Cake Platter
- SPY artwork
- Picture Frame
- Antique Books
- Thank-You Cards
- Dice
- Buttons
- Dept. 56 North Pole Christmas Decorations
- Used Christmas lights
- Glass Bottles
- Knives
- Extension Cords

That's a short list friends. One of the best parts of this store is that things are relatively inexpensive, and if you feel like something is overpriced, you HAGGLE. But enough about the other fabulous finds I've purchased; the point of this post is to display what was perhaps the most EPIC find of all. I'm convinced I should purchase this to incorporate in Abbey's wedding somehow.




Dino is about 12 feet tall. And look...his tail comes off! If that's not made for convenient travel.....

It's like he's BEGGING to be in the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment