Tuesday, June 23, 2009

life's little pleasures

I'm a happy person. I see the glass half-full. I'm an optimist. I generally have a sunny disposition. I'm quite positive in fact. Part of how I enjoy life daily is taking pleasure in the little things that rub me the RIGHT way.

- Foggy mornings
- Candles
- The smell of old books
- Standing over heat vents in the winter
- Big Gulps
- Cute shoes
- Reading
- Holding hands with Tim
- Pumpkin Spice Latte's
- Radiohead on rainy days
- Thrift stores
- Pictures/Paintings of birds
- Organization
- My mom's cornbread and chili
- Mike'N'Ike's
- Libraries
- Writing in a journal
- Dave Matthews Band
- The smell of coffee in the morning
- Swimming
- Riding a bike
- Foam soap
- Coscto food court
- The smell and warmth of freshly copied paper
- Black Coffee
- Being with friends
- Remembering IBI
- Spying
- 10:00 snack time
- Crunching Leaves
- September in Colorado
- Atomic Cafe in Beverly, MA
- Being alone in a city with my IPOD
- Public Transportation
- Mason Jars
- Crafts
- Plants and Flowers
- Bird Cages
- Missy Higgins and A Fine Frenzy
- Being Outside
- Crackling Fires
- Typewriters
- Dresses
- Concerts
- Green Grapes
- Eating with chopsticks
- Wrought Iron

And SO MANY MORE.

"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of travel." -Margaret Ramback



No comments:

Post a Comment